The Esco Bars H2O 2500 Puff Disposable by Aquios is an advanced water-based vape pen that delivers super smooth vaping pleasure. Aquios Lab’s new patented technology, called AQ30, suspends the nicotine in water with each puff, giving you much fuller tasting flavors and cleaner hits. The built in mesh coil gives off extreme delicious flavor that will take your taste buds for a wild ride!
What is water-based vaping?
Aquios AQ30 is a revolutionary new technology that enables water-based vaping. For the first time ever, the power of water has been harnessed in vaping to deliver smoother vapor, faster satisfaction and purer flavors.
What makes it better?
- Faster Satisfaction – Increasing nicotine delivery speed is a huge deal in vaping, as it allows vapers to satisfy cravings and reduce the temptation to reach for a cigarette. The vapor produced by water-based vaping devices has higher bio-availability than traditional vapes. This means nicotine is delivered to the bloodstream more efficiently, resulting in faster satisfaction than ever before.
- Smoother Vapor – Many transitioning smokers find the sensation of vaping to be harsh initially and this can be a barrier in making the switch to a less harmful form of nicotine delivery. The inherent reduction in harshness from water-based vapor, plus the reduction in vaping temperature and PG content results in a significantly smoother vaping experience. This is a tangible advantage for new and existing vapers.
- Reduced Hydration – PG and VG are both hygroscopic, which means they absorb water from the body. Glycerol is so hygroscopic that the volume of absorbed water can be larger than the original volume of glycerol used. Reducing PG and vegetable glycerine (VG) content reduces the dehydrating qualities of vapor, resulting in a more pleasant experience for transitioning smokers.
- Natural Flavors – Water acts as the perfect vessel to carry flavors with more clarity than VG or PG can deliver. Water-based vaping allows you to taste flavors as nature intended.
What kind of water is used in Aquios e-liquids?
We only use distilled water in our formulations and strictly control all stages of production to keep all of our products free of contaminants.
How does flavor production differ in water-based vaping products?
You may find that the flavor produced by water-based vaping devices is cleaner, lighter and more natural. Traditional e-liquids tend to produce overly sweet and artificial flavors. The water content of Aquios e-liquid helps to reduce this.
How much water is in Aquios e-liquids?
The first generation of our technology, AQ30, contains 30% water, but we are working to increase this continuously.
Why can’t I just add water to normal e-liquid?
Normal vaping hardware isn’t designed to be used with water, so that would cause leaking or dry hits. In addition, the water would separate from the other ingredients over time. Aquios e-liquids and hardware have been specially designed to work together and overcome these issues.
Can you make Aquios products with less than 30% water?
Although that is possible, our tests have shown that increasing the water content of e-liquid improves smoothness, nicotine delivery and flavor clarity. We want to maximize these benefits!
Will Aquios create refillable vaping products that can use water-based e-liquids?
Yes, this is possible and something we are working on, however we want to educate consumers about water-based vaping with pre-filled devices first.
- Flavor: Peach
- E-liquid Capacity: 6ml capacity
- Nicotine Level: Water Based Nic Formulation 5% (50mg)
- Puff Count: ~2500 puffs per device
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAh battery
- Charging Port: Non-rechargeable
- Quantity: 10 Units
- Mesh Coil Heating
- Hydrated by Aquios
- Draw Activated Firing Mechanism
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.